Monday, February 8, 2010

My Furry Valentine: Don't Change a Hair for Me

While listening to Sinatra's version of "My Funny Valentine", I felt inspired to find the perfect Valetine's Day gifts for my furry best friend.

Fortunately, RC&D had everything I need to royally spoil my Valentine on the big day. Kaylee, my two year old Brittany, will be dressed to impress in a new Valentine's Day collar! Since I couldn't make up my mind which one she'll be wearing, I bought all three so she could choose...

No worries cat-lovers! RC&D offers a wide selection of Valentine collars for cats, so your feline friends can be dressed in style, too.


In the past, I've debated whether to buy Kaylee a Valentine's card because she couldn't read it. RC&D now offers edible Valentine's Day cards so our canine companions can finally know how much we care about them.


Other items available at RC&D are Valentine's Day sweatshirts (for humans), Valentine's Day coffee cups (with pictures of our furry Valentines), and of course, heart-shaped treats and toys for both our feline and canine loves! Check out RC&D and shower your pet with Valentine's Day surprises!




No comments:

Post a Comment